model 602 Ex-cell-o milling machine parts

popeye

Registered
Registered
Looking for several internal head parts. I do have part #s if I get a hit on this thread

Hey popeye I don't have an Ex-cello 602 but I thought I'd do a search to try and help you out. I came up with the following link:

Don't know if it helps, but I'll keep on looking.

Also found this:

We are the OEM for the Ex-Cell-O 602 Mill. We have some stock on the
common wear items. We also have all the drawings to support that
product line. To order parts we need your serial number or is your machine
XLO or Ex-Cell-O on the head of the machine?
Regards,
Sandy Fioretti
Parts sales Agent
Maintenance Technologies-Ex-Cell-O
Phone 586-532-2741
Fax 586-532-3741

Ex-Cell-O parts - Cartech Machinery 416 222 6504.
Roy

Last edited:
i want to say thank you .I need a few parts to complete or at least the print so i can make what I need.

There was a head only for sale on E-bay awhile back. Not sure if it sold or not. I need to go through my head also. I have some noisey bearings in backgear.

Last edited:
Hi Popeye
There is one on the Mississauga Kijiji. Not sure if its the model you want?

Cheers
Martin

•••
****EXCELLO - XLO R8 MILLING MACHINE PARTS****
Please Contact
Posted 20 days ago

Mississauga, ON L5G1V1(View Map)Favourite
Listing item

Listing item

Listing item

+6
Listing item

Description
FOR SALE: Selling original Excello - XLO R8 milling machine parts. All parts came off an original Excello mill. All parts are in exceptional condition. I have all of the parts needed to make up a complete R8 mill head. Must sell since I sold my XLO mill. Please contact me via email.
If the ad is up, parts are still available.
Low ballers will be ignored. Cash sale only.
Show more2,469 visits

Contact le
Hi, is this still available?When are you available to meet?initialMessageIdsmessageIdadIdemailRequiresVerificationLleOwner
1 listing
< 2 hrsavg reply
86%reply rate
6 yrson Kijiji
Sponsored Advertisements

Take steps to make your Kijiji transactions as secure as possible by following our suggested safety tips.Read our Safety Tips
Kijiji
Explore
Info
Support
©2005-2019 Marktplaats BV
All rights reserved. Google, Google Play, YouTube and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.

My Favourites (2)

Recently Added:

&amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;amp;lt;style&amp;amp;gt; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp;.jsonly { &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp;display: none; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp;} &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp;.jshidden { &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp;display: block; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp;} &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp;&amp;amp;lt;/style&amp;amp;gt; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp;&amp;amp;lt;iframe src="//www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-W4V6" &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp;height="0" width="0" style="display:none;visibility:hidden"&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;/iframe&amp;amp;gt;&amp;nbsp;

****EXCELLO - XLO R8 MILLING MACHINE PARTS****
Please Contact

I am looking for bearing housing that is just under the variable pulley that is on the electrical motor. I am going to bet it is the same as the mill I have mine is a style 602 ( Ex-Cell-O ) The part # is 52-15206 . Also looking for the entire brake handle assembly.

It looks like folks on here have provided several leads, any luck with those?

They do look promising , But I will not be able to contact them until Monday. The hobby machinist has giving me hope to complete my build on my milling machine. Thank you so much

I also have an excello parted out. let me know if the above does not work for you

Back