Miller Knuth power hacksaw

Great looking saw Benny------ I still think it would look better sitting in my shop.

Benny

Here are the pictures of the parts, there is 2 different ones one is spring loaded to hold the other on in place.

If you'll pm me your address I'll mail the tracing of the parts. To many angles to get and this mite work better for you.

Looks like mine is different than yours. But maybe these will work or you could build a defferent bracket also. I can get mine off if you decide to. Mine must be a 3167,3114 or 3114A.

Paul

Parts.JPG Spring Socket.JPG Drawing.JPG

Benny

Here are the pictures of the parts, there is 2 different ones one is spring loaded to hold the other on in place.

If you'll pm me your address I'll mail the tracing of the parts. To many angles to get and this mite work better for you.

Looks like mine is different than yours. But maybe these will work or you could build a defferent bracket also. I can get mine off if you decide to. Mine must be a 3167,3114 or 3114A.

Paul

Goon morning Paul,

Thanks for the offer. I believe you are right about yours being different. The photo of your saw that you posted looks like a totally different model. Before you take anymore parts off of your saw, let me do some more checking on the one I have. I have been looking for photos taken from different angles on the internet and have a manual for a saw more similar to mine than yours. I think the lever for the one I have is one piece and the mounting bracket is still in place on the saw.

I'm off this morning to look at the camel back drill press. Will contact your later today with more information about that. I will also be checking with the previous owner of the saw I have about the possibility that he still has the lever.

Benny

Great looking saw Benny------ I still think it would look better sitting in my shop.

Gary,
I really did not need another saw but it looked so neat when we first met and it is looking better and better setting in my shop.

Benny

Heck Benny I have been hunting for one for two years---- someday I will find one.

Benny I thought I found one last weekend----- but--------- you never did show back up Sunday---------:rofl:

Benny,
Did momma ever decide what she wanted yet? Mine only lets her wants go about a week before she declares her real purpose. Last time she did that I bought her a Torchmate 4X4 small shop machine to make yard art on in her spare time. She can run the crap out of that lil machine and always gets better than 80% plate usage from a 4X8 sheet. It's scary, she has a tool account on all of the tool trucks I use and buys more stuff at HF when we go to town for supplies and blades. Gotta love an iron workin wife, she's definately a keeper, even before I found out she loves to weld and do tom boys stuff in the shop more than me. Sure makes acquiring a new or needed tool much easir too. All I have to do is say we neeed it, and wait till she bangs her knuckles or has an issue and the tool just shows up after that. Guys, I love that stuff, it's Christmas at my house year round. Hope you guys find one or have one like that when you get a bit older and ready to retire or at least slow down some. Have fun.
Bob

Benny,
Did momma ever decide what she wanted yet?.......................when you get a bit older and ready to retire or at least slow down some. Have fun. Bob

Morning Bob,

The wife's current interest is stained glass and she let me know that she wants a saw that will cut glass. She then pointed one out on the net.....not cheap like me! I told her I would surely grap one if it came into the scrap yard.:lmao:

Already a bit older and slowed down. Retired since 09 and so far today I have only walked the dog once and mowed 1/3 of the front yard.

Benny

Back