Look what showed up in my shop!

Outstanding!
Your gonna have fun with that

Reactions: tjb
Outstanding!
Your gonna have fun with that
Already am! Got it moved to what will become its permanent resting place, but pulled out a couple of feet so I can get all the way around it. This is a very tight little machine.

Regards,
Terry

Nice Machine, I love mine. It's one of those machines that when you need it, nothing else will do! Here is a picture of the capacitor on mine, they are the same machine, so it should show what you need.

RichardView attachment 319836
Richard, my local electrical supply store matched to your capacitor - grand total of $11.34. I have mounted on the motor and it runs great. The motor is currently clamped to my bench. I don't plan on putting it on the machine until I've had an opportunity to study it some and clean, clean, clean.

Regards,
Terry

Richard, my local electrical supply store matched to your capacitor - grand total of $11.34. I have mounted on the motor and it runs great. The motor is currently clamped to my bench. I don't plan on putting it on the machine until I've had an opportunity to study it some and clean, clean, clean.

Regards,
Terry
Great to hear, Glad to be of help.

Richard

An interesting acquisition. Mine came from the same background some 25+- years back. The seller had two from the local hospital that he combined to make one good one. I got what was left over and put the effort into restoring it.

An interesting acquisition. Mine came from the same background some 25+- years back. The seller had two from the local hospital that he combined to make one good one. I got what was left over and put the effort into restoring it.

That two (actually three) that came out of hospitals. Why would hospitals have shapers?

Great score for 350 bucks.

Reactions: tjb
That two (actually three) that came out of hospitals. Why would hospitals have shapers?
Good question. I know large industry, manufacturing, transportation support, medical industry equipment repair and fabrication would need a fully equipped repair shop that may include a lathe, mill, drill press, shaper, etc. ??
Best I can do :)

Interesting. Any idea what hospitals do with metal shapers?

Back