Logan 6561h Compound Dial

Randy would it be possible for you to get me the dimensions on item 43. It is for the compound lock, mine was missing. It can be removed by taking the threading dial off and unscrewing the screw.

Hi Rich,

Yeah I think I can get that info for you. I am not the most speedy, but will deliver. I will not be able to get to it until this weekend. You'd rather make it than buy it?

Yes I would rather make one. I found a picture of it on the internet and tried to make one guessing at the dimensions. I spent the whole day on it and I am off on some dimensions.

Yes I would rather make one. I found a picture of it on the internet and tried to make one guessing at the dimensions. I spent the whole day on it and I am off on some dimensions.

Rich, I have the drawing done, I just need to find the time to load the file here. I have it as a picture and it is on my camera. I warned you I wasn't all that speedy.

Thanks Randy I could use something else to concentrate on right now. My wife found a lump on her throat last Thursday so today we are at Mayo Clinic. After a terrible 2016 I thought 2017 might be different .

Thanks Randy I could use something else to concentrate on right now. My wife found a lump on her throat last Thursday so today we are at Mayo Clinic. After a terrible 2016 I thought 2017 might be different .

Rich, that is not a good way to start the new year. I am hoping that it is not serious for your wife. I will try and get the pic loaded as soon as I can.

Just found out it is not cancer. It's something called plumbers disease which is very treatable

Randy would it be possible for you to get me the dimensions on item 43. It is for the compound lock, mine was missing. It can be removed by taking the threading dial off and unscrewing the screw.

Rich,

Here is the drawing. Sorry I am so slow. The part looks like it is cast in bronze, not sure what material you'll want to use. Let me know if you need anything else. I think I'll take the drawing to work and make it a PDF and attach it later.

DSC02727.JPG DSC02730.JPG

Randy in the picture below the cross feed dial there is a set screw. Do you know what it might do?

Back