List of Ethanol-free gas stations in USA & Canada

What fun are small engines without the Ethanol clogging up the carbs ? :laughing: Md . doesn't sell it , I drive 15 minutes north to Pa . to get it . Out of the pump for an additional .15 per gallon . Well worth the trip !

When filling jerry cans from a pump that does not have dedicated non ethonal nozzle, put about 1 gal in your car first. The hose and pipes hold just over 1/2 gal.

What fun are small engines without the Ethanol clogging up the carbs ? :laughing: Md . doesn't sell it , I drive 15 minutes north to Pa . to get it . Out of the pump for an additional .15 per gallon . Well worth the trip !
here its 0.10-0.25 cents per liter more

I think you're in Toronto ? I'll be finding out for sure very soon . Gotta make a trip up ! :encourage:

I always use Canadian tire gas in my cars, for the snow lower 91 Octane gas which is supposedly Ethanol free.

Thanks for the link, I'll have to download the link to my phone. It will come in handy in the future when I'm out playing with my ATVs. Or out with my old Bronco whenever I get it back together.

UK standard is 10% ethanol now.

Sure it evaporates off , I've got into the habit of not putting to much in at a time as it seems to go bad on me.

Stu

LOL , 60 degrees in Toronto yesterday . Just got a video from the son and it's snowing now ! He'll be on his way home again tomorrow . :grin:

Back