Liquidating old machine shop

Would you be willing to box up a bunch of Drill bits, 1/2 inch HSS lathe cutters, etc in a priority post box and ship, If so how much for a box. Or if you have some AXA tool holders I could use some of those also.

No AXA or 1/2" holders. Mostly big drills 1" - 2.5"

Are you willing to piece stuff out to sell? Lots of stuff I'm interested in. Would love to buy the whole place but I ain't got that kind of money.

I have been asked by a friend of mine who lives in a distant city to liquidate his fathers machine shop. All contents inside and out (there is much stuff) must go so the building can be sold.

I will have a list of machines (mostly bigger older stuff), new stock, and many, many other items in a few days. The place is packed with you name it.

I'll be posting pictures here and some items will be put on Craigslist or EBAY

If you live within a days drive of Iron Mountain, Michigan, you may want to ready your truck and trailer

Aaron
Great, being from Green Bay, Wi and a few friends in Manitowoc my have interest, keep us posted.

Looks like a surface grinder in the back. Do you have make and model?

SORRY to say that I resigned from this job. Could not see eye to eye with owner on several things and figured I was wasting my time.

So if moderators want to delete this thread that's OK with me. Might be less confusion and wasted memory space.
Thanks
Aaron

Back