Lathe revverse only

If you are looking for 2NC/2NO for both the main contactor and the auxiliary contact then use the combination below or choose a different contactor configuration. The options below WEG are rated for 2 Hp @ 240VAC, they are mini-contactors, I use them frequently for smaller applications and they have worked well. Above 22A the contactor configuration is typically 3 P. Alternative would be searching AliExpress.

CWC016-00-22V18 - Contactor, 4-P 2NO/2NC, 120VAC, 16A, Mini, AC1=22A

BFC0-22 Auxiliary Contact 2NO 2NC 3-P

If you are looking for 2NC/2NO for both the main contactor and the auxiliary contact then use the combination below or choose a different contactor configuration. The options below WEG are rated for 2 Hp @ 240VAC, they are mini-contactors, I use them frequently for smaller applications and they have worked well. Above 22A the contactor configuration is typically 3 P. Alternative would be searching AliExpress.

CWC016-00-22V18 - Contactor, 4-P 2NO/2NC, 120VAC, 16A, Mini, AC1=22A

BFC0-22 Auxiliary Contact 2NO 2NC 3-P
Thanks, learning a lot with your input. The two, I am returning were from Aliexpress. Visually they were exact with one's I currently have, but the main contactor was 3 pole not 4 pole. Had 4 ports but 4th port was blocked with platic insert They said that is a custom configuration, so return item for refund.

Will also call WEG Monday. However not sure WEG will have, as their catalogue does not list 4 pole configuration as needed
For clarity each contactor configuration:

main contactor = 110v 4 pole, all 4 NO
auxiliary contact =2NC, 2NO, however only need 1 terminal with NC

CWC016-00-40V18 Contactor, 4-P N/O, 120VAC, 16A, Mini, AC1=22A

Thanks, learning a lot with your input. The two, I am returning were from Aliexpress. Visually they were exact with one's I currently have, but the main contactor was 3 pole not 4 pole. ...

It's confusing, but a modern-ish Siemens listing shows lots of three-pole contactors, and
also an add-on option to make a fourth or fifth pole. The original part number is not necessarily
still in production... Siemens contactor document

Many industrial units are stackable.

Allen Bradley and others, they can stack modules from single coil to increase size.

Also try calling grainger, have your old one in hand and see what they can come up with.

Brand no matter, just coil voltage, numbe of contacts and current.

Worst case, just use 2 for each...

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Ok Thanks MKSJ and TQ60. I think I had tunnel vision that 4 poles were needed on first row to match current contactor, when that thought was wrong

So if I understand the add auxiliary
continues the configuration as long as input and coil v match with add-ons For example : contactor 110v input, 110v coil 3pole NO plus auxiliary add-on 110v, 110v coil 2 pole NC,NO
= 110v input 110v coil 5 pole 4NO and 1 NC.
is that correct?

When adding auxiliary contact, it attaches to the contactor and operates the same. The difference is auxiliary contacts do not have the same current capacity as the contactor contacts, they are usually used to control other functions such as locking out the coil of the opposite direction contactor. Also note that some contactors the 4th pole is meant to be used as an auxiliary contact and not rated as the same current as the first 3 power poles. The 40 series WEG is 4 power poles L1-L4/T1-T4. The Auxiliary block needs to be matched to specific contactor frame and poles (at least on the WEG series).

This combination will give the same configuration as your current contactors, looking at the auxiliary block the 4 pole contactor's needs the BC4 series auxiliary contact block. Issue will be finding stock, but you get how these are configured and connected.
BFC4-22 Auxiliary Contact, 2NO & 2NC

1647269528341.png

When adding auxiliary contact, it attaches to the contactor and operates the same. The difference is auxiliary contacts do not have the same current capacity as the contactor contacts, they are usually used to control other functions such as locking out the coil of the opposite direction contactor. Also note that some contactors the 4th pole is meant to be used as an auxiliary contact and not rated as the same current as the first 3 power poles. The 40 series WEG is 4 power poles L1-L4/T1-T4. The Auxiliary block needs to be matched to specific contactor frame and poles (at least on the WEG series).

This combination will give the same configuration as your current contactors, looking at the auxiliary block the 4 pole contactor's needs the BC4 series auxiliary contact block. Issue will be finding stock, but you get how these are configured and connected.
BFC4-22 Auxiliary Contact, 2NO & 2NC

View attachment 400429
OK spoke with Galco and ordered . Should be 12 days or so. Thanks so much for the help, very educational and informative. Good knowledge
to have in the future
Judge

Back