King Industrial Rotary Table & Dividing head plats.

Thank you both. I guess a good quality brand name like King will only take you so far... :)
Thanks I will look around. I am pretty close to the border here so I can zip across to the US and save on import fees
If you use CBI in Niagara Falls as a mailbox. You can have stuff shipped there and pick it up on Saturdays. They only charge $5.95 for accepting a package.
Martin

I ended up buying this one. 332 US with the plates and a tail stock. I will have to get the chuck as well.

They are shipping it to my home address with free shipping. I thought about one a rotating head but really could not justify it. If I need one at a later date I can get that easy enough. I am setting up my shop from scratch and at some point you have to draw a line. The First LC-50RS mill came with exactly zero tooling although the lathe came with a fair bit.

Thanks for the help guys.

I ended up buying this one. 332 US with the plates and a tail stock. I will have to get the chuck as well.

They are shipping it to my home address with free shipping. I thought about one a rotating head but really could not justify it. If I need one at a later date I can get that easy enough. I am setting up my shop from scratch and at some point you have to draw a line. The First LC-50RS mill came with exactly zero tooling although the lathe came with a fair bit.

Thanks for the help guys.
Looks good, noticed that it's a 6" table but your original post was about an 8" table. Did you reconsider on size?

Looks good, noticed that it's a 6" table but your original post was about an 8" table. Did you reconsider on size?
Yes. I only had so much to spend. Balance it all out you know. Better half is starting to get suspicious with all the new stuff in the shop :( and I really am not going to be building anything really big at this point. If I have to upgrade later I guess I do but for now this is good. Need to get a chuck for it now.

Just be aware that 6" is not much real-estate for a part and clamps. You may have to make an adapter plate to fit on the top of the table that is much larger for larger work.

Just be aware that 6" is not much real-estate for a part and clamps. You may have to make an adapter plate to fit on the top of the table that is much larger for larger work.
I was thinking of that as well. The other problem I have is I am running out of real estate in the shop. Its pretty big but still.

Back