If you remember

Paladin was one of my favorites. My grandmother was German/Dutch, and when we watched Combat, she would tell us what the Germans were saying. Thought that was so cool. Mike

My grandmother was German/Dutch, and when we watched Combat, she would tell us what the Germans were saying. Thought that was so cool. Mike
So was it real plot driven or just gobbly ****? How did they make the Germans sound?

I don’t think I ever sat all the way through any of these shows but I knew who they all are and the stars. I actually got stuck on the old Andy Griffith shows in reruns. The older the better.

The way I know I’m really getting old is that first pic was like a huge sign in my head said “Paladin”! But I can’t tell ya squat about what happened recently:(

All of the "Have Gun Will Travel" and Combat and Rat Patrol and The Wild Wild West are available on YouTube.
Some episodes are broken up into 15 minute segments which requires watching more than one segment to see the entire episode.
Don't ask how I might know this....

Sky King, Fury, Tales of Texas Rangers, 20 Mule Team Borax, Roy Rodgers, Combat and Ponderosa for sure, along with The Rifleman and Gunsmoke (original w/Chester Good)!

Of course this was almost 60 years ago, but as I recall most of it was plot driven, with the occasional irrelevant, or comical phrase. Mike

So was it real plot driven or just gobbly ****? How did they make the Germans sound?

Funny how these lists are triggering stuff. My two absolute favs as a little kid were Sky King and Rocketman. Rocketman is really old.

1633360324421.png

Of course this was almost 60 years ago, but as I recall most of it was plot driven, with the occasional irrelevant, or comical phrase. Mike
that's what I was wondering about, none of us would know.

Back