I wish that PM offered authorized logo T-shirts

I don't mind wearing t-shirts with high quality printing on the back and/or a small insignia on the pocket. I don't where advertisement much other than Ford. I have a bunch of shirts from motorcycle events and races. I probably wouldn't where a PM t-shirt, unless it was from an event, contest or a drawing of some sort. And then only if it was a small label over the pocket.

My father said "Why would you advertise for these companies for free?" when I wanted to put an stp sticker on "my" car when I was 16 or 17. That stuck with me...
I stumbled on that concept many years ago too.
I haven't worn a logo t-shirt or hat since.
My thinking is they should pay me for the privileged.

However, I have worn a t-shirt advertising the small local micro-brewery into the "big city".....and I did get a couple high-quality, very comfortable t-shirts at the local tool place with the name a respected tool supplier.

So I guess I will offer "free" endorsement if I agree with your product quality.

Brian

I am in the same boat as far as me paying to advertiz for others. I do have a number of logoed t-shirts that I got for free and I will wear them. I had a car dealership get all upset because I specified that they put no advertizing on my new truck. I even made them write it in the contract. I charge $10 per day to be billed and paid annually. I always wanted to send a dealer a bill for $3650 for the first year and have it backed by a signed contract. Then they would try the "we will not guarantee that the paint will not be damaged by removing the logo". To which I replied that damaged paint is cause for refusing delivery and payment.

I had a car dealership get all upset because I specified that they put no advertizing on my new truck. I even made them write it in the contract. I charge $10 per day to be billed and paid annually. I always wanted to send a dealer a bill for $3650 for the first year and have it backed by a signed contract. Then they would try the "we will not guarantee that the paint will not be damaged by removing the logo". To which I replied that damaged paint is cause for refusing delivery and payment.

Beautiful!
Wonderful!
I salute you sir.

Brian

I am in the same boat as far as me paying to advertiz for others. I do have a number of logoed t-shirts that I got for free and I will wear them. I had a car dealership get all upset because I specified that they put no advertizing on my new truck. I even made them write it in the contract. I charge $10 per day to be billed and paid annually. I always wanted to send a dealer a bill for $3650 for the first year and have it backed by a signed contract. Then they would try the "we will not guarantee that the paint will not be damaged by removing the logo". To which I replied that damaged paint is cause for refusing delivery and payment.
In the old days they're drill through your fresh paint job to install their dealer emblem resulting in premature rusting costing you hundreds for the privilege of advertising their dealership too...

I remember those old days.

I stumbled on that concept many years ago too.
I haven't worn a logo t-shirt or hat since.
My thinking is they should pay me for the privileged.

However, I have worn a t-shirt advertising the small local micro-brewery into the "big city".....and I did get a couple high-quality, very comfortable t-shirts at the local tool place with the name a respected tool supplier.

So I guess I will offer "free" endorsement if I agree with your product quality.

Brian
When i bought my last truck from a dealer, they had their website and stuff sticker across the back window of the truck, i asked them what the address of the place was and the name of the supervisor of the billing dept was. They were like, why do you want to know that? I responded with, "I want to know where to send the bill".. the sales guy was like, "What bill?" And i responded with, the bill for the advertising space on the back window of my new truck. He was like, what do you mean? And i said, "Son, that space ain't for free, if you want to advertise there, you have to pay for the space!" And i know exactly how much the monthly bill will be for!

Back