I really need to have a yard sale !

Yeah , the lathe is going , maybe the grinder and mill in the near future . I just need to clear some things out , get back into the original basement shop and get it ready once again . It's hard to do anything being I'm out of working space . If and when I can finish all the projects , I'll get some more machines . What I really should do is buy a farm with out buildings , but hell , I'd have them filled up too . :rolleyes:

Yeah , the lathe is going , maybe the grinder and mill in the near future . I just need to clear some things out , get back into the original basement shop and get it ready once again . It's hard to do anything being I'm out of working space . If and when I can finish all the projects , I'll get some more machines . What I really should do is buy a farm with out buildings , but hell , I'd have them filled up too . :rolleyes:
I know the filled working space all too well. Makes it hard to get things done when half the time you are just trying to get a clear area to put something important down on a flat area to work on it. I desperately need another tool cabinet down there, to round up some of the tooling and I have no decent place to put it unless I clean out the whole area first. Need to clear out some stuff there, that just doesn't need to be in that room.

I still have four HF 42" units and 3 of the big Vidmars taking up space . :rolleyes: I have no room for the saws I should be using . I have to clear some things out .

As someone else said, if it wasn't so far, I'd be there.
I have this brand new (not quite finished actually) 2200 sq ft of EMPTY shop space, just waiting to be filled up.

I still have four HF 42" units and 3 of the big Vidmars taking up space . :rolleyes: I have no room for the saws I should be using . I have to clear some things out .
I’ll take the vidmars off your hands for you and the best part is that it’s all free! You don’t even need to watch and I work better unsupervised! ( I totally won’t walk off with half of your shop)

Last edited:
As someone else said, if it wasn't so far, I'd be there.
I have this brand new (not quite finished actually) 2200 sq ft of EMPTY shop space, just waiting to be filled up.
I think you have some toys to move in there :)

I'm running behind this year and now I'm kind of limited on what I can do .

/\/\/\/\ is better than \/\/\/\/ I guess .

Although I've been slowed down after this operation , it could've been much worse off . So , I guess I'm HAPPY to still be running behind . :)

What I really should do is buy a farm with out buildings , but hell , I'd have them filled up too . :rolleyes:
Be careful what you ask for. ;) That’s the approach we took.

The yet to be filled shop is outbuilding #6. Two of those, 40x48 and 12x72, house horses.
The cars still sit outside. The tractor and excavator get space under lean-to extensions off various buildings.

That only delays things...

Built a shop, 30x60...2 floors...

No room in either.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

To move one piece of equipment . 3 4 wheelers , a zero turn mower , a basketball hoop , a Cub Cadet tractor , air compressor , 7500 watt generator , tents , ac/heater unit , radial arm saw along with a slew of other camping $hi* have to be relocated . My gawd , I swear it reproduces at night . :dunno:
Now you’re just showing off :)
How you doing?

Back