I really need to have a yard sale !

I bit that will be a fun yard sale to be at. Just a tad too far for me to visit.

Good thing Dave ships. :big grin:

To move one piece of equipment . 3 4 wheelers , a zero turn mower , a basketball hoop , a Cub Cadet tractor , air compressor , 7500 watt generator , tents , ac/heater unit , radial arm saw along with a slew of other camping $hi* have to be relocated . My gawd , I swear it reproduces at night . :dunno:

Just an FYI Dave, while you were in treatment your dear wife said you were having a massive yard AND shop sale...Dunno if she was serious... :p
That would be the truth . I'm running behind this year and now I'm kind of limited on what I can do . My stomach is definately feeling moving the garage stuff today . :eek 2:

The lathe is now at the front of the garage ! :p The Kubota earned its' pay today . Now to round up all the tooling for the lathe which is quite spread out to say the least . Every little bit helps out the cause .:encourage:

You selling the lathe off? Or are you going to use it?

If you are having a yard sale, let us know! I'd drive down for it! Have any threading bars for sale? :)

Back