I Must Take A Break

I will miss your posts and comments Mark. Hope to see you back soon. Given recent events I too may be down for some time. Hang in there!

Mark, it is with a lump in my throat and a cramp in my fingers that I try to reply to your personal crisis post.

You have shared some of the medical difficulties that have challenged you, and how you have coped and over come them.

I have always admired the things that you have been able to accomplish with the equipment that you have at hand. It is inspiring.

You said that you will perhaps not be responding on this forum for awhile, but perhaps will read some of the posts.

As part of this awesome machining family we have here, I can only ask that you periodically touch bases to let us know you are ok.

All the very best

David

Godspeed in all you endure brother.

Sent from somwhere in east Texas by Jake!

Wishing you strength for a speedy recovery and return, Mark. We will be thinking of you daily.

-frank

As you see here, so many of us enjoy, need your advice, (it's solid), I as so many have said before we wish you the best and believe in that what ever is in front of you can be handled. So many of us are rooting for you!!!

God be with you, Mark. We'll look forward to your return!

Mark,
I hope all works out well for you and that you do return. The things you show people on here are very impressive and we all think highly of you.

Godspeed, Mark. I have been largely absent lately myself due to issues with my dad. Shop projects are on indefinite hold. I have to go out to the garage and take the time to oil my machines solely to prevent rust, yet don't have the time to use them. I get in here on occasion in an effort to try and catch up, but not nearly as much as I would like. Right now I dream about having the time to do what I would like, but life is about so much more than hobbies or interests. Do what you need to, fight the good fight, and we will all be waiting for you here, thinking about and praying for you in your time of difficulty.

To everyone else: take the time to be thankful for what you have. Your health, your family, your friends, your occupation, and your machines and hobbies. They are all precious.

Back