I Must Take A Break

Mark_f

Registered
Registered
Due to a personal crisis, I must take a leave for a while. Probably until the first of the year at least. This is a personal issue and has nothing to due with this forum, however, I think it will greatly affect my abilities to participate in a useful manner here.

I am suspending most activity in my shop, which means most in process projects may be delayed until next year.

When Billy Gruby returns I DO wish to finish the surface grinder project with him if it is going to be continued. He and I will discuss it when he is ready. I will await his call.

I will continue to try to read the forum and keep up , but I will probably not be posting.
I will miss all my friends here while absent and hope I cause no inconvenience to anyone.

Thank you , until we meet again,
Mark Frazier

Mark I wish you the best of luck with your personal issue. I am sure that you will be in many members thoughts. I will be looking forward to your return!

Mark, I wish the best of luck with whatever is taking you away. We will miss your comments and the great projects that you have inspired us with.

Mark,

I have enjoyed your many detailed build threads and appreciate all the work that goes into them. Thanks.
I hope that once these other issues are out of the way that you return with your normal drive and enthusiasm.

All my best.
-brino

Due to a personal crisis, I must take a leave for a while. Probably until the first of the year at least. This is a personal issue and has nothing to due with this forum, however, I think it will greatly affect my abilities to participate in a useful manner here.

I am suspending most activity in my shop, which means most in process projects may be delayed until next year.

When Billy Gruby returns I DO wish to finish the surface grinder project with him if it is going to be continued. He and I will discuss it when he is ready. I will await his call.

I will continue to try to read the forum and keep up , but I will probably not be posting.
I will miss all my friends here while absent and hope I cause no inconvenience to anyone.

Thank you , until we meet again,
Mark Frazier
Hope to see you back posting your knowledge and help soon! Have a Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas!

Bruce

Best wishes! Can't wait for your return!
Robert

Take what you need and thank you for keeping us in the loop. I'll await yours and Bills return

Take it slow Mark. See you on your return. I will assume all my duties as of right now as to clear the way for you. Thank you for all the help. I will keep in touch.

"Billy G"

Realize it or not, Mark, you're one of the mainstays of the forum. We'll get along, but you'll be missed. Hurry back.

Back