I may have to be a machinist again !

Thanks to all . I cleaned out and emptied the yellow 39" x 18" 4 drawer box today . I'll move it up and rest it on one of the HF roll arounds . Buckets of taps , end mills , whatever else . I'm going to empty out this basement as well as the other basement one way or the other and finally get it all in one place . Most likely , I'll be off for another 2 weeks . Great to be off , but frikken bored to death .

Major progress was made . I emptied out one box down the basement . It's a 39"x18"x12" high . Not sure if I'll keep it or not , but it's been here forever and would fit perfect on one of the HF 42" roll arounds .

Attachments

• IMG_8762.JPG
    IMG_8762.JPG
    968.3 KB · Views: 45
Spent last night until 3am moving stuff up from the basement . Things are starting to get somewhat organized ! Not really , still buckets everywhere but it is getting better each day . :)

Attachments

• IMG_8763.JPG
    IMG_8763.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_8764.JPG
    IMG_8764.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_8765.JPG
    IMG_8765.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 43
was thinking that wasn't a hundred.... :)

Hammers….everywhere.

Jesus man! What are planning on? A Traveling World Juggling Tour?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And here I am looking to acquire my first anything to run my new mill and lathe, yet already have 8 or 9 hammers... It's funny how prevalent hammers are.
You're probably throwing out tolling I would swim in sewage for. Enjoy the rest of your time!

Back