I have been sick and out of the shop.

Praying for you Mark. I know how it goes when your health won't let you into your shop to do something you like. Been there myself for the last couple months. But keep up the fight.

Praying for you Mark. I know how it goes when your health won't let you into your shop to do something you like. Been there myself for the last couple months. But keep up the fight.

Thank you Bill. I have been following your health issues here and been hoping and praying for your success to better health.

Glad to hear that the meds are helping. It will take a long time to recover after something like that Jut take care and get well, then take your time and get back to full again.

When you can start taking probiotics , it's amazing what they do in the guts. Ask your Dr I bet he says take one a day. Nothing like being attacked from the inside of your body. If we were closer and if you needed my daughter would help with the dogs . I know how I feel about my shop , I don't like the thoughts of my up coming surgery. I've had nightmares of going out and the shop open and things gone.
You get better , God bless my friend may you feel the touch in your body as we pray. Amen thank you lord

When you can start taking probiotics , it's amazing what they do in the guts. Ask your Dr I bet he says take one a day. Nothing like being attacked from the inside of your body. If we were closer and if you needed my daughter would help with the dogs . I know how I feel about my shop , I don't like the thoughts of my up coming surgery. I've had nightmares of going out and the shop open and things gone.
You get better , God bless my friend may you feel the touch in your body as we pray. Amen thank you lord
Thank you so much. I am really starting to feel better quickly. I still tire easily. I am taking probiotics along with the antibiotic. My doctor said to take them now so I am actually taking a double dose each day until I get back to normal. I almost fainted when I saw the price of probiotics. Almost $50 a bottle but being this sick really scared me. I never felt that bad. My heart attacks and stroke didn't scare me as bad as this.

Back