I Finally Caught A Deal

Good grief almighty!! Any ONE of your photos looks like it's worth well over the $125 you paid. Congratulations! And +1 on the negative pressure ;~)

"I Finally Caught A Steal "
There fixed that for you!

Nice score. :congrats:And:you suck: Now for the mystery parts they are parts of Lovejoy couplings

Last edited:
Yup, you done good and yes you deserve a big :you suck:

"Billy G"

Hi
when i started to look at the photos, crap, not so crap, not bad, good, nice, very nice, o i like that, yes, yes yes, yes yes yessssss

I hadn't seen the indexing plates until I got home because the seller helped box everything up. When I discovered them I exclaimed "Oh baby!" just as the wife was walking by the open shop door.

She told me I was a very disturbed individual.

I looked up Lovejoy couplings and I suppose that's what they are. I still can't understand why anybody would need so many of them though.

.....................I looked up Lovejoy couplings and I suppose that's what they are. I still can't understand why anybody would need so many of them though.

Those are universal joints, or what's left to them. Might have enough pieces there to piece together a few. Probably had a job where they built a special shaft to
take the place of one end of the u-joint and tossed the left overs, which you have there.

BTW- NICE FIND!!! you have there.

Every once in a while, we get lucky!!!

They look like the couplings used in the drill press attachments for multi hole drilling. And yes you scored , I have a tool gloat when I figure out how to post I will , I'd be willing to bet envy will be involved . Butt we will see.

Back