I build these when Im bored

No slide lock other than the BHO like all of the H-Ds

Did you sell this one already? It's up on Gunbroker right now from a seller in Kent, WA.

Only reason I know is because the gears start turning when I see cool stuff like this.

Did you sell this one already? It's up on Gunbroker right now from a seller in Kent, WA. Only reason I know is because the gears start turning when I see cool stuff like
I sell most of them on gunbroker . I used to be in Kent WA uh 15 years ago but every time I put something up for sale it does that and I can’t for the life of me figure out why.

Odd it hasn’t sold. Solid piece.

Fair price, too. Too bad I'm not the recipient a trust fund. I mean that for Class 3 in general, not your piece specifically. The 3-4 people I've known well who really got into Class 3 were all on trust funds. They moved on to european sportscars and airplanes eventually. What you did with the SOT lowers the barrier to entry considerably.

Put this together this morning for a WW2 reenactor club. I know its going to be one of those once one guy gets one theyre all going to want one. Taking it and some others up for engraving this week., Property of US and all that. Then tis refinish time.

Attachments

• IMG-2030.jpg
    IMG-2030.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
Back