I Bought A New Welder, Yesterday

I am looking for a TIG welder that can also do stick. Right now all I have is MIG and OXY/AC.

I feel deprived....

Your Saturday ritual sounds like a blast! Have you tried out the new welder yet?
Yep, I ran about 5 sticks each of 3/32” and 1/8” Murex EasyArc E6011C, and about 5 sticks of both 3/32” Excalibur and Atom Arc 7018

Arc was steady, no unusual noise, smell or any other issue. I‘m surprise, not sure of unit longevity or long term usage, but from what I’ve seen so far (I know 3 people with them), it’s a viable welder, I’ve used a lot better and I‘ve also use a lot worse.

Last edited:
I am looking for a TIG welder that can also do stick. Right now all I have is MIG and OXY/AC.

I feel deprived....
Head on over to Michigan....I've got just the thing for that! Syncrowaves are actually fantastic stick welders.

Attachments

• IMG_1234.JPG
    IMG_1234.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
Yep, I ran about 5 sticks each of 3/32” and 1/8” Murex EasyArc E6011C, and about 5 sticks of both 3/32” Excalibur and Atom Arc 7018

Arc was steady, no unusual noise, smell or any other issue. I‘m surprise, not sure of unit longevity or long term usage, but from what I’ve seen so far (I know 3 people with them), it’s a viable welder, I’ve used a lot better and I‘ve also use a lot worse.
I haven't looked at the specs....will they run 6010?

I feel deprived....
I am in this camp. Looking into the Miller Dynasty 200 for Tig and Stick. Pricey, can't justify it yet and that is just 1 unit. Feeling like a slacker here as well. Great story though, probably a good thing I don't have a Saturday shopping crew ritual. I am not good at coming home with an empty truck and definitely don't have the space for that kind of hardware.

As first any welding machine can do MMA ... :)

OK guys i read all topic and we need to stop for sec because is hard to read some of words .. like Miller and other scrap
:D

About BRANDS

BEST ON THE WORLD is Fronius , ESAB ,Kemppi , Rehm , and rest of it ..? just welding machine ,
but please when you writing Miller, Everlast , Jasse , first they looks very bad and 2nd this is just better CHINA. But when you weld once with Fronius or Esab then you will understand how welding machine can help even you are not good welder . This is fact and is no question about it , nothing to say more or less , that the fact . Do i have good welding machine , then yes i do have and nothing below 3000 eur for set , is like you have ferrari or you can dirve Citroen or Dacia .. be honest LINCOLN was USA president , Everlast that you try to write EveryLast ... coz is welding like first and last time ..
:)
ups . And if you going to ask me if i welded ... yest i tested all that stuff so i can tell you 101% how they weld ..

Even Hobart or Oerlikon ... that still bag of XXXX .. :)

So if you want to spend money pay once and cry once then , take like i will buy right now ...
and i got one of them to
https://www.rehm-online.de/en/schweissgeraete/wig/tiger-digital-182-to-230.html

LOV it .. using for 1day
https://www.rapidwelding.com/dynamic/DisplayItem.aspx?c=4,075,220,860

I got one and this can weld 275Amps on 220V / 25ams but you need better torche ..:)

https://www.esab.nl/france-benelux/...i-process-equipment-cv-cc/rebel-emp-215ic.cfm

And now you have good tig and mig , now you can start welding kicking machine on 100% for whole day

Just please do not start about miller and other ....
NO WAY

For sure im using all machine even crap because sometime you have to , jsut saying do not spend your money for crap what is just looking like welding machine

As first any welding machine can do MMA ... :)

OK guys i read all topic and we need to stop for sec because is hard to read some of words .. like Miller and other scrap
:D

About BRANDS

BEST ON THE WORLD is Fronius , ESAB ,Kemppi , Rehm , and rest of it ..? just welding machine ,
but please when you writing Miller, Everlast , Jasse , first they looks very bad and 2nd this is just better CHINA. But when you weld once with Fronius or Esab then you will understand how welding machine can help even you are not good welder . This is fact and is no question about it , nothing to say more or less , that the fact . Do i have good welding machine , then yes i do have and nothing below 3000 eur for set , is like you have ferrari or you can dirve Citroen or Dacia .. be honest LINCOLN was USA president , Everlast that you try to write EveryLast ... coz is welding like first and last time ..
ups . And if you going to ask me if i welded ... yest i tested all that stuff so i can tell you 101% how they weld ..

Even Hobart or Oerlikon ... that still bag of XXXX .. :)

So if you want to spend money pay once and cry once then , take like i will buy right now ...
and i got one of them to
https://www.rehm-online.de/en/schweissgeraete/wig/tiger-digital-182-to-230.html

LOV it .. using for 1day
https://www.rapidwelding.com/dynamic/DisplayItem.aspx?c=4,075,220,860

I got one and this can weld 275Amps on 220V / 25ams but you need better torche ..:)

https://www.esab.nl/france-benelux/...i-process-equipment-cv-cc/rebel-emp-215ic.cfm

And now you have good tig and mig , now you can start welding kicking machine on 100% for whole day

Just please do not start about miller and other ....
NO WAY

For sure im using all machine even crap because sometime you have to , jsut saying do not spend your money for crap what is just looking like welding machine
Thanks for the tip on Fronius, not a brand I have heard of.

Well everyone just truing to copy fronius technology or esab ... and let guess what every good know company for automotive and aero using , exactly ... didi you welded with fronius or easb , kemppi and other world know brands ..? because i welded with all brands like eastwood, miller , jessy , lincoln , castoline and other ugly looking welding machine .. and when i say this is good then trust me is good and i dont care what ppl say , who need to burn 2x15kg a day with pulse , lcd and setting on torche then can say something . One more time best on the world is Fronius and esab like best helmet for welding are from 3M and Optrel . We can talk for whole day and you will just hit the wall because im one of ppl who need to burn 2x15kg a day , and when we start to talk abou 1.6 hardrox , then where other ppl stop then im just starting . No hard filling , nothing against you . If you will buy esab or kemppi or rehm then i will tell you great for rest just have fun at home ..:)

Back