How old are you?

How old are you?

• Total voters
Well for those of us accessing the site using Tapatalk from mobile phones there is no poll...

For the record I'm 50 (and can't vote in the poll).

You have to tap the first post, select “more,” then select “web view”

I’m 46.

65, last May. Voted in poll last week, but failed to respond to this thread. Just fixed that.

Slowly learning the art and science of machining. Hope to be passable some day. In the meantime, just plugging away at it.

I agree that machining is largely a science. I will also throw in there is some ART in gauging "mystery metal" and figuring out ideal feeds and speeds to get the finish you desire. Many hobby machinists tend to use whatever metal they can get their hands on.

I will admit to stopping the vehicle to "recover" mystery metal on the side of the road. I suspect there are others here who have shown
"environmental concern" and done the same.

Entered the poll waayyy back on page 1, this was my (younger) brother's comment on catching the O. L. D. disease. Seems when he got to figuring that it was a lot more fun being in my 20s during the 70s, when nowadays I don't have as much fun being in my 70s during the 20s. I told him to just hang loose, he makes 70 in a year or three.

Way old enough to know better, but still too young to resist. ;)

Tom

Back