How do I keep my wife from telling me I told you so?

I bought a new truck in 1989. One night we went to dinner with some friends and my wife wanted to drive it home with her girlfriend so we swapped cars. On the way home she "accidentally" spilled her leftovers on the seats (shrimp scampy). I traded that truck in 1992 but she gets reminded every time she brings home leftovers!

Eric

Geez I hope it doesn't last that long :rolleyes:

Well not the float switch. I plugged the pump in and activated the switch and it popped the breaker, so it's in the motor.

I have standing water everywhere, the drainage ditch in front is full, no place for the water to go. If I could cross the road with a line I could drain into the lake, but that's 500 feet away.

Here is what the ridgid pump is putting out.

20220106_110155.jpg

Last edited:
Ya might need one of these....

content_catd9_bg.jpg

John

Well if I had that dozer I don't know where I'd push the dirt to. Maybe put my shop on stilts?

Boy water in a server room sounds almost ending level event for your work.

I'm looking into getting a second pump. I have to get some discharge hose for it, and I used some from horrible freight last time, but my local store has limited stock and I need two lengths of it.

But with two pumps that's more water in my driveway. We have very rocky soild and water doesn't soak into it. Just puddles on top. Now my front yard has standing water.

Well, if we were woodworkers I’d say to start on the ark.

Sounds like you’ve got it covered though.

The servers fortunately didn’t go down, but that’s a call I never want to get.

John

The most effective way to keep your wife from telling you "I told you so" is to do everything she says, and don't do anything she tells you not to do. As with most things that work 100% of the time, the cost of this solution is far beyond my ability to pay...

Back