How did you get your user name and what does it mean.

Hi folks,
Bill, you would have to be a Flyfisher man and live in Norn Iron (the north of ireland) to get that one. It is the Kellswater River a great river for Dolloghan trout and memorable to me as it is where I developed the fine art of falling in Gracefully.
All the best for now,
John.

Hey, Spud. You can keep the handle and when you're ready to use your own name, generate a signature in your profile to finish off all your posts.

Simple. When trying to sign up with a user name for some internet based thing years ago.
Struggling to come up with a user name no one else was using.
My father flew P51's during WW2.
So, p51son

My real name is Matthew Tinker, I don't Tinker I am a Tinker! In the beginning of the Internet, I had tinker@ email addresses, but now, they've all been taken, and the ones I had no longer work, so the nearest I could get was mattinker!

Matthew TINKER

I have afriend who uses athos ( one of the other three musketeers) on another web site. thought it was different so I chose porthos for my user name on web sites.

mark shimchick

It's been a while and we have many new members. Let's hear from more of you. If you have not read the ones already please do so you may be surprised. I know I was. :lmao:

"Billy G"

Back