holy crap!

You are right, Rodney Dangerfield used to keep us in new material. My jokes have gone down hill since his passing.

"I get no respect. No respect at all.

My wife asked me to give her some money so that the kids could give me a birthday gift. I gave her a hundred dollars.

The kids gave me two handkerchiefs."

And another oldie, "When the chips are down, chances are the Buffalo is empty."

"Billy G"

Just don't track any chips into the house! :)
Oh man... I hear about it alllllllll the time.
My garage door is in the same tiled hallway as the front door, and there's no mat in the hall. We had one a long time ago but it got wrecked so it for tossed. We never got another cause she couldn't find one she liked...... so the garage chips make their way all over the house.

Sometimes it's easier to get an ugly temporary one to use till you find one you like. You can't always have what you want. In this case I would think she would agree to getting anything to control the chip problem. A womens thinking is way beyond my simple logic. ROTFLMBO

"Billy G"

...so you'd think.

I bought a Walmart mat that somewhat fit out paint colour a few years ago... I use it as a mechanics mat. I lay it under the truck when I work on it. And more recently, it made its way into my paint drop sheet bucket for jobs.

...women

Back