Hit The Mother Load Today

Jay-z

Active User
Registered
Well, in one's life you have good days and not so good days. I must say today was a very good day. I happened to stumble onto the mother load of tooling and accessories. It is so much stuff that I have no idea what to do with all of it. I only went to the man's house to see about some reamers. The man is a retired machinist and is giving up his hobby due to failing eyesight. I figured there was more than just reamers there, but I had no idea of what he really had. So of course I drove my car and not my pick up. Let's just say we came to an agreement and my car was stuffed to capacity and that isn't even all of it. Anyone interested in a Harrison M300 13/24 lathe?

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

What you see in the pics is probably about 1/3 of the actual haul. Still need to take a lot more photos and figure out what I actually got. I was at this persons house over 4 hours today.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Nice score......way to go,,, Harrison M300 lathe, Surprised that wasn't sticking out of your trunk. Nice Lathe my first job worked on Harrison M400 smooth

But wait............... There's more

And with some of these items there are multiple. What's really scary is that I haven't even started on all the milling machine stuff yet. Stay posted, a lot of this I plan on selling. Probably for much less then you will find on eBay. I'm a bit overwhelmed, but still smiling.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

You did very well. Congratulations. We are all pleased at your good fortune. And a bit jealous. . . .

Stu

Well 'oil buddy, as dear Pappy would have said, you fell face first into the outhouse and came out looking like a Greek god. Wish I had been in there with you. Congrats, but more importantly, thanks to the old gent who aquired it all, and who was kind enough to provide it for your use.

Happy machining,

Ron

Back