Hardinge Mill Value???

Great mill, when you find them they are expensive. There is a guy on ebay that has one listed for $3,500.00 he's had it listed for quite some time, no wonder. Nice job on restoration. A++++++

- - - Updated - - -

forgot to mention, instead of a rotary converter I would invest in a VFD. Factorymation sells a TECO and they have an optional Pot for it that way you get full power and varible speed plus soft start. For my BP which is 2 hp I paid about $150.00 for the VFD, Pot, on off switch and the box.

Great mill, when you find them they are expensive. There is a guy on ebay that has one listed for $3,500.00 he's had it listed for quite some time, no wonder. Nice job on restoration. A++++++

- - - Updated - - -

forgot to mention, instead of a rotary converter I would invest in a VFD. Factorymation sells a TECO and they have an optional Pot for it that way you get full power and varible speed plus soft start. For my BP which is 2 hp I paid about $150.00 for the VFD, Pot, on off switch and the box.

I would like to learn about the VFD , Not to crazy about the rotary converter, Have it wired to my bridgeport , My lathe and now this mill, Don't care for the start and shutdown of the converter, Think I need some school on the VFD
Thanks
Frank

Back