harbor freight class action lawsuit gets your recipts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that "we" all probably are informed buyers who are aware of all of the advertisements and their "claimed" savings.
The only real savings that we can be sure of are the 20% or 25% off of advertised price coupons. This type of suit is only
lawyer food.
And the money that gets paid out, including $10 million and $10 thousand to the lawyers, will be added to the costs of the future things we buy from HF, along with HF's costs in defending the case.
Win, win? Or lose, lose?

I won't file any claims. During the time period covered by the suit I spent a grand total of about $300, maybe $400 at most. So, I would get back a whole $48 at most, and pennies at worst.

So let's assume that I would get back $48. I saved more than that just on the hydraulic press that I bought from them, as compared to what I would pay elsewhere for a similar press. I saved money there, regardless of what their ads said, so I am happy. As somebody else said, the only ones that will come out on this deal are the attorneys.
Exactly what Terry said...

I first saw this on another forum, I also got the email for it which I deleted immediately. Makes me sick, there's always someone out there wanting to sue for some BS. All cause the savings you got from HF was portrayed in a different manor on the receipt, really, com'on?

I won't file. I saved what I knew I was expecting to save when I made my purchases. I was happy with the prices I paid, if I didn't I wouldn't have made the purchases. Damn vultures & those who are claiming, did this really make them suffer in anyway? Stuff like this just eventually makes it our loss, only the lawyers gain here. So petty IMO.

I'm not sure exactly how this works I have bought may items but they did actually go on sale with coupons and I also used 20 percent off coupons quite a bit

I agree with Bob the consumer gets a dime and lawyers get 10 mil and they drive up prices we have to pay for low cost tools all abet low quality

This is ridiculous, HF damned near gives stuff away and some greedy bas***rd wants more. I wonder if it's possible to file suit against the initial plaintiffs in the case. Our damages are that it's going to cost all of us money in the in the future. :mad:

Yep, the only ones that get anything out of class action lawsuits are the lawyers.

GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back