Graziano lathe

My guess is, there are either some gears messed up int the QCGB or some sheared pins somewhere in the gear train. Only it was closer to Texas.:sharkattack:

I think I would look at it and see if it looks like anybody has been inside the gearbox. If not, I would buy it, it is already about at scrap price, and parts for those lathes are dear. You could easily make more than $300 selling parts if it is not fixable. If somebody has been in it, either they thought it was beyond repair, or could not find parts to fix it.

It'sa soooo SEXY! But it sounds like its been hanging around with are British friend Mr Lucas. No offense meant to are British members, but any of us who have owned or worked on British cars and bikes are familiar with glove boxes full of switches and relays, fried Zener diodes, and possessed charging systems.:) If I was close by, I would be hard pressed not to have have that Italian beauty, and run my hands and fingers over her fine lines. I think I need some time alone now. :p :grin::boxing:Mike

Add said no speeds or feeds , think I'll try to take a look at it
It has sag 12 on it

Last edited:
Back