Good Hand Cleaner , Prosoy Equivalent ?

I use a soy based cleaner called Soy Natural at home and also at work. Being I am an auto tech I wash my hands a lot during the course of the day. also suffer from eczema from dermatologist probably was brought on due to chemical exposure and dry skin from my line of work. Recommended lots of hand lotion and quit any hand cleaner that dries skin and no GO-JO or the like. I had been very skeptical of it cleaning well but I feel it works better then almost any hand cleaner that I have used over the years. Only catch its about $20.00 .

I use ECO, but would like to use Battle Axe just for the cool name, but it is too expensive.

We use this stuff at work. Works great. I get a heavy coating of carbon dust on my hand and arms at times, and it is the only stuff that takes it off usually on the first try. At home I have used Tide or Sunlight laundry detergent, but it is hard on the skin. Washing dishes with Palmolive does a good job as well.
Pierre

My shop don't have water, so I use a lanolin type of hand cleaner like DL.

If I have access to water I like to use Boraxo hand cleaner.

If I want to really get all the grease off of the rest of me I like to use Lye soap. My wife bought one of those scented lye soap bars for the guest bathroom, and after a while I decided to try it on my greasy hands. It worked fantastic! Now I keep a bar of unscented Grandmas lye soap (from Amazon) and a bottle of tea tree shampoo in the shower and use them when I am really greasy and dirty all over.

Chris

That Shell Shock looks similar.
I ended up getting 8.5 Literes of the ProSoy off eBay cheap. The stuff is great. Easy on the hands and fast .

I buy Joe's hand cleaner ( all purpose ) from Orielly's auto parts, Ive tried just about everything and this works way better than Fast orange, gojo, some Zep stuff. It is smooth and works like the pumice stuff. Not sure if its lanolin or soy.Its easy on the hands, but its a little pricey, around $16.00 for a large tub.

Back