Good Hand Cleaner , Prosoy Equivalent ?

Subwayrocket

Registered
Registered
I was at a shop recently, hands got so grungy and used their soap dispenser. Usually when my hands get this dirty with old iron grease and gunk, it takes several minutes to clean them off but not this time. At home In my shop I have Lava bar soap, Gojo and Fast orange . The stuff in this shop saved me alot of time cleaning up and didnt beat up my hands. It was so good that I took a picture of the label. The stuff is called Prosoy industrial hand cleaner.
I looked it up, I only found it in Aramark dispensers or dispenser refills ...and it's expensive.

Anyone familiar with it and know if there is an equivalent ? Thanks much !

Last edited:
Thanks, that was the same link I was looking at but too expensive. I already have fast orange, Gojo and Lava here, and have tried others. When my hands get real grungy they all take about 5+ mins of scrubbing, repeat, scrubbing ...the Prosoy had me clean in less than a minute with no sign of dirt on my skin, and didn't beat up my hands. Although I do use nitrile gloves when i can, ya know how that goes. The aramark prosoy was just remarkable . I ended up getting 8.5 liters of it for $45 on ebay ... The guy had a lot of 4 2125ml containers, all 4 for $75 , I offered $30 ...we went back and forth a few days ...lol..now i've got a little Too much !

I looked at the eBay listing. $45 sounds good .... but the $58.69 he was asking for shipping looked a bit outrageous!

I looked at the eBay listing. $45 sounds good .... but the $58.69 he was asking for shipping looked a bit outrageous!
Yeah that's high. When they do that, I ask them if it's actually that much to my specific zip code. I think it's ebay generated bc they usually reply with much lower shipping when it's high like that. That must be a different ebay guy. The guy i got it from, ll his other items were clothes, shoes, household stuff...looked like he prolly runs a thrift shop or cleans out houses. He wasn't a tool seller or industrial supply seller, that's why I tried the lowball . I paid 10 on the shipping. I told him slow usps was fine . Now I have 8 literes ...lol Some of my buddies will be getting the hook up from me !

I just use a dab of Dawn dishwashing liquid.

I was at a shop recently, hands got so grungy and used their soap dispenser. Usually when my hands get this dirty with old iron grease and gunk, it takes several minutes to clean them off but not this time. At home In my shop I have Lava bar soap, Gojo and Fast orange . The stuff in this shop saved me alot of time cleaning up and didnt beat up my hands. It was so good that I took a picture of the label. The stuff is called Prosoy industrial hand cleaner.
I looked it up, I only found it in Aramark dispensers or dispenser refills ...and it's expensive.

Anyone familiar with it and know if there is an equivalent ? Thanks much !
This you will likely not enjoy, a powdered product called Green Satin Glove is the best hand cleaner that I have used during the last 25 years, it would be a bit rough for hobbyists however.

http://www.truekleen.com/gsg-green-satin-glove

Back