G0759 Delivery Not Expected Until October 6th

Just refreshed the new order number and it's showing as AVAILABLE!!!! This day has gone from frustrating to AWESOME!

Update: My CC has been charged and I got an email saying it will ship in 24 hrs!

Last edited:
Getting my PM 25mv tomorrow the 8th, the dro's from DRO PROS are coming tomorrow too, what timing. Been ordering a lot of tooling and the wife has been asking what are all these boxes i've been getting lately:shrugs:. Taking a sick day tomorrow, not going to be able to sleep tonight.

Getting my PM 25mv tomorrow the 8th, the dro's from DRO PROS are coming tomorrow too, what timing. Been ordering a lot of tooling and the wife has been asking what are all these boxes i've been getting lately:shrugs:. Taking a sick day tomorrow, not going to be able to sleep tonight.

That's great news!
Start your own thread and don't forget to send lots of pictures!

Just got a call from Grizzly, apparently the email I got earlier in the week was wrong. She did say that they are expecting the shipment any day now...

Bummer! Now you have more time to shop for tooling!

Just got a call from Grizzly, apparently the email I got earlier in the week was wrong. She did say that they are expecting the shipment any day now...

Back