Full Metal Chicken, bok bok

David, that is a really impressive rooster! I haven't named my chicken yet, but if he goes on the market he'll probably be going after the hens :)

Bit of Cardboard Aided Design
IMG_20211218_181727.jpg

he's turning out a bit bigger than expected :oops:

I'm enjoying Captain"s creation ! He's looking good !
Hope you get him ready without too many "blood lettings" that kinda work can get dicey !

I'm enjoying Captain"s creation ! He's looking good !
Hope you get him ready without too many "blood lettings" that kinda work can get dicey !

thanks! I've spilled so much blood making this thing it's a wonder I'm still alive. Everytime I wash my hands it brings tears to my eyes :) Hopefully the wife will appreciate the sacrifice!
Does he run around in cicles until you put a head on him? ;)
-brino
thankfully not, my garage is chaotic enough without 3 1/2ft tall headless chickens running around :oops: Hopefully get most of the neck done tomorrow, it's going to be interesting...

edit - crap, forgot about the wings!

making progress. The other two neck rings have paint drying on them right now. The head is certainly going to be a challenge!
IMG_20211222_110316.jpg

more blood spilled in the service of the Chicken God
IMG_20211221_193612.jpg

Make sure you show the wife all of the blood lettings, that makes for extra points.
Just remember that one OH chit can still wipe out a million ataboys.

Matt; very impressive sculpture there. My wife and I just recently completed a turkey, and thought I would share.
Bob

Attachments

• 3BFB56C8-8055-4F7F-88A0-A6DEE062AD2E.jpeg
    3BFB56C8-8055-4F7F-88A0-A6DEE062AD2E.jpeg
    325.1 KB · Views: 25
Back