From Inventor to Fusion360

I have a seat of Inventor Pro 2022.
If you need a file converted I should be able to do it for you.
That is very kind of you but i have prob 10-20 files to swap over.

I know fusion360 is free. I am trying it out now.

By drawings i mean to make the drawings with dimensions.

Of course you want dimensions on your drawings. If you didn't, you wouldn't be here. You'd be over on Etsy or Pinterest.

That is very kind of you but i have prob 10-20 files to swap over.

I know fusion360 is free. I am trying it out now.

By drawings i mean to make the drawings with dimensions.
Are they 2d or 3D models?
For the most part the conversions are simple. Load and export as whatever file type (DXF, STEP, etc).
I'm willing to give it a shot.

3D. All of them are 3D and then i have drawings as well

Of course you want dimensions on your drawings. If you didn't, you wouldn't be here. You'd be over on Etsy or Pinterest.
Exactly. I was just answering the one fellas question about which drawings i wad talking about.

Go to your local community college and sign up for one class. Then as a student Autodesk will give you 3 years of free use of any product including Inventor. Go to their site student area and be ready to send in your student ID. Sometimes they have you contact the person at the college who handles free access and as a student do that.

Looking at the community college near you they may have interesting courses to take. Likely welding or other industrial classes.

Go to your local community college and sign up for one class. Then as a student Autodesk will give you 3 years of free use of any product including Inventor. Go to their site student area and be ready to send in your student ID. Sometimes they have you contact the person at the college who handles free access and as a student do that.

Looking at the community college near you they may have interesting courses to take. Likely welding or other industrial classes.
Yes, then port your files to a free platform!

Second the motion on taking community college courses. I took an awesome all process welding class. Two of them, the beginners and the advanced. An amazing bargain. Full use of all the welding machines.

I could do that but at this point i dont want to say it is a waste of money but for me it is a waste of money

Back