Finding Lathe and Mill Work

Make custom bird houses ........................................everyone has birds ! :big grin:

I would rather do machining just because all of the paperwork and regulations involved in gunsmithing. I have a buddy that’s a gunsmith, now he is swamped with work but he complains all the time about all the paperwork and he says they change regulations constantly. He says he is tired of keep up with everything.

There are lots of unregulated firearms gizmos, just a matter of finding something interesting that you can make at an appealing price for an appealing profit. If I knew what that was I'd already be doing it, but a few possibilities could be empty chamber flags, neat sling swivels, sight mounts, dummy cartridges, muzzle protectors etc. People like custom gee gaws.

That’s just it, seems like everything that can be made already was lol.

Make custom bird houses ........................................everyone has birds ! :big grin:
You and everyone laughs at this , but the women don't mind throwing out $80 on a friggin bird house or other crafts . I have 2 houses and 45 acres full of them . :eek:

I think we went over this before . Basically , you do the work and don't get paid . Check out all the complaints about them on the net . I warned Brent to stay the heck away from them not too long ago . ;)
Yep Xometry is a race to the bottom with them.

I have heard some people do very well with them. But i think you have to be dedicated on doing work just from them or taking their work as first priority.

Back