Finally, a vacation...

WobblyHand

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
About half a year ago, my wife and I planned a vacation. We haven't traveled in quite a while. Today the adventure begins. Tonight will find us in Iceland for 4 days. After that we are off to Greece for a week. It's been weird to pack our bags, as the climate is so different. In Greece we will meet up with our extended family. We are celebrating an 80th birthday there. Might be about 15-16 of us there, maybe more.

Why Iceland? Don't know, but neither of us have been there, should be fun. It's sort of on the way (not really). Everyone we have met has said Iceland is amazing, so why not go and find out for ourselves?

Haven't been to Greece either, so lots of new things to do and fun stuff to eat. Done some reading, know we can't possibly do everything in either place. Guess this will be a scoping out trip!

About half a year ago, my wife and I planned a vacation. We haven't traveled in quite a while. Today the adventure begins. Tonight will find us in Iceland for 4 days. After that we are off to Greece for a week. It's been weird to pack our bags, as the climate is so different. In Greece we will meet up with our extended family. We are celebrating an 80th birthday there. Might be about 15-16 of us there, maybe more.

Why Iceland? Don't know, but neither of us have been there, should be fun. It's sort of on the way (not really). Everyone we have met has said Iceland is amazing, so why not go and find out for ourselves?

Haven't been to Greece either, so lots of new things to do and fun stuff to eat. Done some reading, know we can't possibly do everything in either place. Guess this will be a scoping out trip!
Enjoy your trip. Hopefully it will be a good recharge after what sounds like a pretty rough stretch.

you are hitting a great time to see the aurora borealis .. the sun has been so active.
Iceland is beautiful in the summer they say, I went in the winter... The volcanoes were active this year too, so you'll have a lot to see, in a very short time.

Safe travels! Have fun. Enjoy your vacation!
Martin

Back