Enco 25% Discount Dilemma And Symptoms Of Mental Deterioration. Oh Dear!

After the other thread, I'd think a 3-ton ratcheting arbor press would be at the top of your list.

After the other thread, I'd think a 3-ton ratcheting arbor press would be at the top of your list.

I agree Jon. I almost pulled the trigger yesterday but forgot about it later in the day. Common occurrence I'm afraid.

Yep, they got me too. Ordered a Turn Pro horizontal band saw to replace my old cheap wore out saw.

I agree Jon. I almost pulled the trigger yesterday but forgot about it later in the day. Common occurrence I'm afraid.

No worries, as long as you can wait a week or two for the next sale. My email folder has sale offers on 2/18, 2/22, 2/29, 3/3, 3/9, 3/14, 3/17, 3/28, and 4/7. There may be a few more that got deleted. All are a minimum of 25% off or 20% off with free shipping.

Steve

I've had a 12x36 lathe in my cart for a while now waiting on 20%( or 25%) with free shipping-------almost did it with the 15% with free shipping, but I am a cheap old fart.:D

I wish the website was a little more user friendly. That interface one of the worse..

Enco is one of my favorite places to buy from, even without the sales they are reasonably priced, but I always take advantage because they come up so often. I bought an angle block set, an interstate 3" chuck, and collet block set with the last 25% deal.

I love their 20 or 25% sales... I scored my 9x42 mill with powerfeed and 3 axis DRO about 4 months ago. I think i paid around $5500, including free shipping! :) I do wish that they'ed carry more Starrett and other high quality brands.

Back