Enco 25% Discount Dilemma And Symptoms Of Mental Deterioration. Oh Dear!

gr8legs

Active User
Rest In Peace
Today's email says the Enco 25% off sale has been extended (use code APRSALE).

A couple of weeks ago I used a 15% off to get a sheet metal notcher and another little bender/squeezer furbelow and now I cannot for the life of me figure out what to buy next, even at 25% off!

This is very depressing - my mind is shot - this is the proof! For the first time in my life there is money available and there isn't anything at the top of my 'must get' list from Enco. Even if there was, I have nowhere to put it!

Bear with me, I'm sure this situation will resolve itself - probably a good workshop cleanup / re-organization and an oddball project rolling in the door - but of course by that time the 25% will expire.

Story of my life.

Stu

For an idea that does not at first seem insane, there is no hope. - Einstein

This should get you started. :cool::D
  1. A new Kurt vise
  2. A bunch of inserts
  3. A bunch of cood endmills
  4. Sierra American fly cutter set
  5. Micrometers
  6. Calipers
  7. Gauge block set
  8. pin gauge set
  9. height gauge
  10. sine bar
  11. inside micrometers
  12. thread micrometer
  13. super spacer
  14. rotary table
  15. DRO

you can always order a mill and have it delivered here.

This should get you started. :cool::D
  1. A new Kurt vise
  2. A bunch of inserts
  3. A bunch of cood endmills
  4. Sierra American fly cutter set
  5. Micrometers
  6. Calipers
  7. Gauge block set
  8. pin gauge set
  9. height gauge
  10. sine bar
  11. inside micrometers
  12. thread micrometer
  13. super spacer
  14. rotary table
  15. DRO
I just copied this list for myself!

Steve Shannon

And if that new Mill is cheaper to send here I won't object to storing here for you.

The good news is that the Enco special offers seem to be coming on a regular basis lately. The feeling of despair at having missed a super deal is soothed by the knowledge that there will be another one soon.

I seem to be getting 25% off emails from Enco at least once a month lately. Some of them also include free shipping. I try to create a wish list of small items that I can add on top of a few big items to meet the minimum purchase requirements. Amazon makes this really easy. I usually have to write down my wish list for Enco.

Steve

The down side for Enco is that we are conditioned to ONLY buy at a 25% discount with free shipping. The up side for Enco is that we are conditioned to ALWAYS buy at a 25% discount with free shipping. It must be working out okay for them!

Bill

The down side for Enco is that we are conditioned to ONLY buy at a 25% discount with free shipping. The up side for Enco is that we are conditioned to ALWAYS buy at a 25% discount with free shipping. It must be working out okay for them!

Bill

Pavlov's dog comes to mind.:grin:

Back