Electrical "Flyback"

I've seen the hilborn looking system that is electronic injection. They look so cool. I'd love to have one but I can just imagine what the price is.
Borla Makes an electronic Injection that looks like a Hilborn and I think Hilborn makes the electronic version as well, I like the old mechanical version; but I will likely do the electronic. The thing I like about the Hilborn and even Borla 8 stack is the individual throttle bodies are setting on top of their respective intake ports which means you get a better mix. I run an FE and the manifold makes up part of the head space below the valve cover which means the 4 outlying cylinders have very long intake runners while the inboard cylinders have runner that are almost half the length. The FE's have always performed better with the old offenhauser twin 4 bbl manifold as it shortened the runners to equal lengths and even better with the old Weber 8 single bbl setup both of which were tricky to setup and the latter requiring the pith ball tube for adjustment of the flow. The Borla and Hilborn both look like a better setup and the Holley would be a huge improvement on the single carb setup.

Sorry about that, I prolly shared too much there but it is a passion of mine :)

Now the question is do I need to run another wire to the battery to supply power to the relay, or can I use power from the 10awg wire I just ran to power the system? I think I know the answer already but want opinions on this.

You do know the answer, unfortunately. Put a small fuse box in the trunk near the battery, and use that 2 gauge wire (4 ga is probably enough) to supply the fuse box. Then run dedicated power to your actuators (injectors and coils). Separate the wire run for power wires from signal wires, like your TPS and EGO (sensitive signals) and distributor trigger wires. You don't want your IAC wires running near signal wires either, especially for PWM type idle circuits.

It's all part of the learning curve. Megasquirt's megamanual has some very solid tips for running EFI wiring.

Back