Drill Bit Sharpeners?

The drill doctor DD750X recently dropped to $119 on Amazon. I'm ordering one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the DD750x a while back , tryed it on a couple drills , seemed to work good but left a rough grind
On the tips . Called dd to see what grit wheel came on it , they said it came with the fine wheel but will smooth out with time. Some day I'll sit down with my drills and sharpen the dull ones.

I just scored an Oliver Adrian. Does anyone have a pdf of the manual or care to explain the procedure for setting the gauge? I lucked into getting one right, but there must be a manual around.

OK...I dug out the older model Drill Doctor and Printed up the directions. If someone can use this I can ship it in a medium flat rate box for $14.00
This is a picture of it:

P1010015.JPG

Hi Billh50,

I have the model DD 400 you have pictured. I've had pretty good luck with mine even though I'd like to think I can still do a better job by hand. Appreciate your generous offer, I'm sure it will find a very nice new home. By the way, I don't believe that model is made anymore, but the diamond wheels are still available.

Bruce

Your right....that model was discontinued. But the diamond wheels are still available. I have 2 of them so figured I would give one away. If money wasn't so tight right now I would have paid the shipping. But only have $50 left until the 3rd.

Back