Drill bit sets, what type?

I know this type of storage is not for everyone, but man it sure works well for me. So easy to pull open a drawer and get the drill bit you need. No fighting those indexes that you have to fold open.
View attachment 363148
Those are beautiful drill drawers!!
How come there is no insulation on that wall? Office wall?

How come there is no insulation on that wall? Office wall?
There is 4" of insulation on the walls and 6" in the ceiling. I have metal paneling wrapping all the way around the inside. That is what you see.

Just to close out this thread. I went with the HF HSS black oxide 115 bit set. $50. My intent is to use these temporarily until I can buy a cobalt set (or sets depending on how I buy them). I will then downgrade the HSS to my general purpose 'around the house' uses.

Still trying to decide if I should just go with the HF cobalt set or go whole hog into buying US made cobalt. I am just a hobbiest, but having something reliable to reduce frustration during my limited shop time is very appealing. If I don't buy HF, I will probably go with a US made full fractional cobalt set since that would be my 95% use.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

I started with the HF set more for the index, As I replace bits I buy the quality ones since those obviously are the ones I use.

Back