Complete Home Machinist Shop for sale (Silver Spring, MD)

That helps . Let's see what comes out of this .

I'm interested in 3 of the machines, and a lot of the supplies and tooling. Damn shame your not closer. Just my normal luck.

I'm interested in 3 of the machines, and a lot of the supplies and tooling. Damn shame your not closer. Just my normal luck.

At least you have roads to get there.... :)
Heck , I drove to Morgantown to watch a girls basketball game and drink a beer ! :grin:

If I go down to the highway, and turn left, or right in 1hr I'm at the end of the road, and have to turn back...

Jeff. Is the voltage requirement on the Clausing lathe, and vertical mill single or 3 phase

Heck , I drove to Morgantown to watch a girls basketball game and drink a beer ! :grin:
Then I would guess that you had a daughter playing on a team against the mountaineers. If it was at the WVU Coliseum you probably drove by within 2 blocks of my house.
Since I had a heart attack and wasted 7k having a defibrillator put in my wife is totally against me traveling very far from home. She is too worried that something will happen and I will end up in a hospital too far from home.

Daughters high school team mate was a Mountaineer . Jess Harlee . :encourage: I talked to Jeff thru a pm . I let him know to let anyone interested in the machines or tooling to get first shot . If he had anything left he could call me . I really don't need these machines but if I could help him out , I would .

Anything leave today ?

It hasn’t left yet but we agreed that I will be taking the lathe, band saw, drill press, grinder, metrology tooling, and a bunch of smaller things. I’m excited and also trying to figure out how to move it all.

Both mills remain, along with a lot of tooling for each.

And all the machines are single phase.

Back