Clausing Colchester 13"x36" Engine Lathe Parts Needed

Good afternoon neighbor,have you been able to find any parts that your looking for?I been keeping an eye out for ya but nothing.Visit other forums just not out there for now,but from what I been told is they do pop up.Myself I think that I will make what I have work and just purchase others from Clausing.I was able to find some roller bearings which is a big help.I notice on the front of your cabinet is a big tag with Clausing 13x36 engine lathe,is that a decal/stick or is it made out of metal?

Good afternoon neighbor,have you been able to find any parts that your looking for?I been keeping an eye out for ya but nothing.Visit other forums just not out there for now,but from what I been told is they do pop up.Myself I think that I will make what I have work and just purchase others from Clausing.I was able to find some roller bearings which is a big help.I notice on the front of your cabinet is a big tag with Clausing 13x36 engine lathe,is that a decal/stick or is it made out of metal?
Nothing new. The part from the UK showed up. The badge on the coolant door is all metal. I think its brass.

Chandler if you should get a chance and not to much trouble could you take some pics of the linkage that connects to the drum switch?I am having trouble trying to figure out the operating lever having a positive stop I guess and how all of the linkage is connected.I think I am missing some parts.But if time is short I understand,the manual that I have just does not explain it to where I understand.Guys if someone else has some pics ,could you share them of the linkage

Mine is wired up and not functional. I'll take a picture of what mine looks like right now. The previous owner wired it up and out of the way.

Awesome,thank you so much.That is perfect,shows all what I need Chandler, thanks for taking the time to post.
Whats your plan on the lathe,going to use it as is?I did get another price on couple other parts that I though I just wanted to replace.But at over 200 ea for just what is called sec shaft screw plug I will just use what I have.

I scored the 63 tooth gear for my cross slide power feed. Now I need a screw pinion, handle and dial.
I had to get one from the UK. Total cost was $58. Shipping was $30.

Congrats on the score,a member had told me that just keep looking and don't give up.Persistence has paid off for you,myself I haven't move pass the spindle head.I had to buy an oil seal from Clausing which I order on Saturday,very slow process

Back