Clausing 8520 Mill

Glad to see you have it going Billy, And I bet your really happy.

Paul

I'll have to fit that into my 10 year schedule somewhere. :lmao:

"Billy G" :whistle:

I'm glad to see you got your mill running bill
steve

Hey Bill, nice mill !

I need one of those, they must be hard to find. I just missed one within a hundred miles of me. The one I missed out on was fully tooled up with all the Clausing goodies, vice, dividing head and tailstock, rotary table, power X feed, drill chuck and aftermarket DRO, collet set, assorted end mills, clamp set and flycutter........ it was in mint condition for $3500.:dunno:

To bad you missed that one. That's a good price for all that. Mint machine alone will hit $2000. Yes they are hard to find. They are in demand for the home shop. You get a big mill in a small package.

"Billy G" :))

That Mill may look small in size, but weight wise it's close to 800 lbs. It's also as rigid as they come. Below is a picture of the parts that replace the old rubber isolators. On the yellow paper is an old one.

"Billy G" :))
Hi Bill If you don't mind me asking did you make these or is there some where I can purchase these appreciate all the help I can get on this . Thanks Bob

Hi Bill If you don't mind me asking did you make these or is there some where I can purchase these appreciate all the help I can get on this . Thanks Bob
I made them Bob. They are Nylon and Rubber. Easy task. ------ :Billy G"

I will break one down tomorrow and post a pic to help you. ------ "Billy G"

Back