Clausing 8520 Mill

Billy I see that your shop is just like mine. Every flat place is a landing place and you have to move the stuff some where to use the machine.

Paul

Let me get the mill up and running then I'll show you the whole shop with everything where it should be.

"Billy G"

Congratulations on the new machine Bill. I wonder if it knows yet how lucky it is to be adopted by you!

I think it does? :lmao: Does the name Bob Matheson ring a bell? Lives on Drum Point Lane.

"Billy G"

Let me get the mill up and running then I'll show you the whole shop with everything where it should be.

"Billy G"

Where do I sign up for the tour?

As for the motor - as long as you have something to power this thing up, I think you'll be good to go. that G engine might just last forever as far as we know.

New motor arrived and is mounted. Electrician comes back tomorrow at 4:30PM. Hurry up and wait, I've been here before. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

"Billy G" :whistle:

NovemberX-ray want pic, he gets pics. Old motor on bench, new motor on mill. Will have running tomorrow.

"Billy G"

ngm 002 (750 x 563).jpg ngm 001 (750 x 563).jpg

Looks good Bill!!! You gonna paint the motor to match??:biggrin: (Sorry couldn't resist lol)

Chris

Nope, not for at least ninety days, the new motor is in mourning for the old dead motor, hence the BLACK. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

"Billy G" :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
First chips are cut. 2 flute HSS 3/16 cutter .125 deep. 6061. I'm a happy machinist.

"Billy G" :lmao::lmao::lmao:

fchf (800 x 600).jpg fchf 001 (800 x 600).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thats a nice cut. you better be a happy camper (or else!)

Back