Clausing 100 Mk3 gear chart

Seems crazy that an image doesn't exist. I will definitely be taking a picture and posting it when I see the lathe on Friday.
Looking forward to seeing the picture

Here's the lathe I'm looking at on Friday.
As you can see the metal plaque is there. I'm just a bit worried that it will be unreadable.
If it isn't though I will definitely post a pic.
Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 11.02.56 AM.png

I wonder if you'd have some luck by getting in touch with Clausing directly? I know with the Atlas stuff, especially shop drawings, they still have a lot of them on file in their archive and are quite happy to send PDF's if the part itself is no longer available. Be worth a try -- I'm guessing if they did have a copy it'd be pretty clean!

Moderator Robert from the Atlas forum might be able to point you in the right direction for contact information.

I wonder if you'd have some luck by getting in touch with Clausing directly? I know with the Atlas stuff, especially shop drawings, they still have a lot of them on file in their archive and are quite happy to send PDF's if the part itself is no longer available. Be worth a try -- I'm guessing if they did have a copy it'd be pretty clean!
I may call them today and see what info they have.

Here's the lathe I'm looking at on Friday.
As you can see the metal plaque is there. I'm just a bit worried that it will be unreadable.
If it isn't though I will definitely post a pic.
View attachment 443650

It if has the plate, those are usually etched brass, so even if the paint is worn badly you can still kind of read them. If really worn the old lay a piece of paper against it and run the flat of a pencil over the paper can bring out illegible writing on these kinds of things too.

It if has the plate, those are usually etched brass, so even if the paint is worn badly you can still kind of read them. If really worn the old lay a piece of paper against it and run the flat of a pencil over the paper can bring out illegible writing on these kinds of things too.
You read my mind!

"Moderator Robert from the Atlas forum might be able to point you in the right direction for contact information.". The phone # for Clausing is 1-800-323-0972. Ask for Tom or Ron McNett.

Back