Brrrrrr!

Picture of snow on trees this afternoon drive.
41e3639ffda09684265e16fa64ff2f99.jpg

459a2fc2ba7bdc6f6e86bdfe16c52c48.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was nice today, 34F but a week from now they are predicting a high of 0°F & a week that never gets above 9°F That's kind of normal to have a couple of cold weeks in January.

Supposed to be 56 F in Raleigh area today. 65 Wednesday. Forecast changes daily.

Was nice today, 34F but a week from now they are predicting a high of 0°F & a week that never gets above 9°F That's kind of normal to have a couple of cold weeks in January.
You guys in Lincoln have a cool walk through in town. You can walk all around the city practically or (exaggerating) without going outside. We were there a few times for my son's speed skating nationals, and discovered this little trick. Interesting and very functional.

Yep, it was a frosty 60º here this morning. I actually had to dig out my jacket!

Yep, getting so cold down here, near Key West, that i may have to close the windows!

Nice to give the AC a break.

Yep, getting so cold down here, near Key West, that i may have to close the windows!

Nice to give the AC a break.

The joke thread is that way. —->

;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's finally getting warmer over here. Today we woke up to a pleasant -10°C (14°F) compared to yesterday morning's -25°C (-13°F).

Back