Brrrrrr!

I lived in Redding for about 20 yrs.
San Francisco is often considered Northern California, so we considered ourselves southern Oregon.

I lived in Redding for about 20 yrs.
San Francisco is often considered Northern California, so we considered ourselves southern Oregon.

Oh so you live in the state of Jefferson.

Cutting oil is my blood.

First snow yesterday, 4-5 inches.

Cold this morning.

View attachment 473507

That's 12° F (-11° C)
Pretty cold for California.
Different strokes for different folks. That's about the normal low temperature around here for the month of January. Actually, it's a little above the normal lows. The average high for January is 27*, with the average low being 8*. When I was a kid, we'd generally have about 2 weeks in January where the lows were in the -20* range. The record low for the month of January was -37* in 1951.

41* here this morning. It should start warming up in a week or two - can't wait!
GsT

8 here, it's warmed up to 12 now. at least nothing below zero yet, but I expect it soon.

Northern Michigan has unusual warm weather this winter so far. We could have play golf on the green courses this Christmas, if they would have opened up. Normally have 6-18 of snow by now. Yesterday we got about 2” to start covering the ground.

I said to the wife on way to church this morning that God sure does paint a beautiful landscape with the snow on the trees though.

It is about 36 degrees F now. Would be perfect time to make a snowman. Snow will pack easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My sidedoor/garage kat is sure grateful for her electric heated cuddle cup

37° here in North Central Washington this afternoon! And the Sun is shinning!

Back