Belsaw, sharpener

Nice work - wouldn't happen to want to share any drawings you might have made would you?:eagerness:
I found the drawings. I make my drawings with many layers. A print out takes several pages. It is done in AutoCad LT. The computer I use here runs on Linux and the one I draw with runs on Windows XT but is not able to connect to the internet. I'm not sure how to make them available to you but I am happy to share.

I found the drawings. I make my drawings with many layers. A print out takes several pages. It is done in AutoCad LT. The computer I use here runs on Linux and the one I draw with runs on Windows XT but is not able to connect to the internet. I'm not sure how to make them available to you but I am happy to share.
Well, I sure appreciate the offer but I don't think I have anything that will read autocad files...my drawing board is pure analog (read pencils and paper)o_O Thanks tho' I sure admire the work!

John

You might have to resort to using the old fashioned, nearly forgotten, but still works in a pinch: "sneakernet"

For those who have no idea what that is, it is how we used to transfer files from one computer to another if there was no network connection available. You would save the file to a floppy disk, then take the disk over to the other computer and copy the file from the disk to the hard drive of the second computer. Of course in this day and age one would use a thumb drive instead of a floppy disk, but the steps and the results are the same.

Picked it up today, got my machinery fix for the month , it's a mod #10293, with two extra different thickness wheels, it's in good shape no vibrations smooth running looks new ,but no manual.
I'll fiddle with it and get some pics tomorrow, it's going to be good for something :cool: I see a project
It would be nice to have an operator manual if anyone has a source for that mod# would be great.
Terry; them floppy disks are old school, but they worked good useuly, kinda wish they were still around

Back