Bad Sellers on EBay?

RC,

That box would have never made it to south Texas. For some reason, Houston seems to be a dumping ground for busted up boxes and loosing contents. I'm just saying. I've had several shipping boxes arrive with zero contents. There would be a sizeable hole in the side of the box where the contents existed the box. Had one arrive the other day arrive. It was fairly heavy of loose contents. The box had two pieces of strapping tape wrapped around the box. There was a big hole in one corner of the box where things were poking out. Luckily, no contents was lost. When I prepare a box for shipping, It will get several wraps of 2" wide strapping tape in all three directions on a box. You bet nothing will come out when i'm done!

My picture of the box is but a frame of the video of receiving the box. I have gotten in to the habit of videoing from the postman's hands to the tailgate of my truck the unboxing of eBay orders... Just in case I get a box of rocks I can file a claim. It hasn't happened to me yet but it does happen.

The seller ship you a box with nothing of value so he has a shipping receipt and claims you got the goods when he never sent them. The really nasty thing is you might have had to sign for such a package.

Back