arm and hand removed by lathe

I still wear my wedding ring, but it’s cut as pictured below. Thank god I have not put it to the test…yet!View attachment 77064

I have taken three people to the hospital because of rings and watches it usually rips the finger right off.. Good Idea but I still wont wear one after what I have seen.. Ray

Why not have a wedding ring that is split in two places and held together by little tabs or something? Informal and not the best looking but if it saves a finger...

I wonder if John W thought about that for the bands he makes.

AVOID LONG SLEAVE SHIRTS !

TURN BACK NOW, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

CAN'T YOU READ?.

.OK IT'S YOUR LUNCH....

.HAVE YOU BAG READY, I'M NOT KIDDING

.DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU....

.OK

.http://i.imgur.com/D3Y45.jpg

I have taken three people to the hospital because of rings and watches it usually rips the finger right off.. Good Idea but I still wont wear one after what I have seen.. Ray

That split will help but I believe your finger will still sustain serious injury.

Try straightening that single cut ring. You might find it can STILL tear your finger off. aA gold ring,even 18 kt.,can be very hard to straighten out,if it's still on your finger.

I just took a 1/8 drill bit and drilled perforations in my wrists so I will not loose my whole arm. :roflmao:

The last particulate mask I bought said "Caution; Do not use in an atmosphere that will not support life." This disappointed me as I have a space walk coming up next week and I was planning on using it.

Back