Are these even worth looking at ?

I'm not looking for projects by any means , but this ad has been on forever . I'm wondering if the parts are worth anything ? :dunno:
If you don’t know, then I doubt many of us could tell you. I’d give 400 for everything if I wanted a hobby of selling used machine parts. Luckily hobbies don’t have to make money.

SOOOO, you cleaned out some equipment that I don't remember getting, and now you have space to put more stuff:rolleyes::grin:
Exactly - what else is he going to do with all that space?

Worth is tough…
How much is scrap worth in the area. How much are those lathes in working order.
I would say if it interest you go there with your top price in mind
Make a offer and see.
Week ago Sunday breakfast at the club. Guy had bins of shotgun ammo for sale. Kept saying make a offer im not going home with it.
He sold off some as the morning passed. I bought some other odd items.
Eventually a young kid comes up and says how much for all of it.
Guy frustrated says make me a offer.
Kid says $200, guys says for $200 I want the bins back.
Kid knew he got a great deal and literally dumped the 1200 rounds of shotgun ammo into his trunk.
Most was 10g and lots of 12 and 20 g sabot well worth the $200
Will the kid use it?

SOOOO, you cleaned out some equipment that I don't remember getting, and now you have space to put more stuff:rolleyes::grin:

Exactly - what else is he going to do with all that space?

Get him to throw in that South Bend shaper to sweeten the deal.
Yeah , so I looked at this stuff a few years back while the Dad was living . We talked for hours but he wouldn't budge on the stuff . The son was there and all this junk was in a shed and spread out everywhere . I did give the son a call and we'll be meeting up this week . He's 2 miles away so nothing wasted on my part . I did notice the shaper and took pics on my last visit and posted it on here . If the price is right I'll think about it , but I'm not looking to rebuild these lathes . I figure there are people that could use parts maybe ? As far as space , not much room at the inn but everything is on wheels at this point . :grin:

Mike , you know it never runs dry here . :rolleyes: Every box I open up it feels like Christmas .

Back